
I know Spanish… until a Spaniard starts talking
You studied Spanish. You know the vocabulary. Then somebody says “Pues nada, venga, ya quedamos” — and your brain crashes. 💥🧠
20 words. 20 traps. One mission: survive REAL Spanish. 🇪🇸
☕ Ian understood every word… and absolutely nothing
—¿Quedamos luego?
—Vale.
—Pues venga.
—Igual llego tarde.
—Hombre, claro.
—Ya…
IAN: 😵 “I understood every word. I understood absolutely nothing.”
Tap or hover over the underlined Spanish. Then play the challenge: your brain needs context, not another vocabulary list.
🌊 Under the surface: the Spanish people actually speak
me da igual · me da miedo · dale · ¿qué más da?
meet · fit · remain · look good · be located
catch · understand · get/buy · find at a bad time
already · now · later · I know · right…
Stop translating word by word. Start reading the situation.
🧠 Your 20-word Real Spanish toolkit
Listen with 🔊. The English line gives the meaning in this specific situation.
🎮 The Spanish Street Test
Four levels. Five questions each. Earn XP, protect your hearts and build a streak.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario